Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*YuMmY tReAts AgAiN*~*

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

*~*YuMmY tReAts AgAiN*~*

Dadi & Mami went to Pet Safari without me again... Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But nvm, they come back with lotsa new treats for me. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lately, my Dadi Mami's frens bought me lotsa treats from Thailand. I love all of them. Thank you very much~!~ Heh...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here are some pictures that Mami took when she's @ Pet Safari. Many cute doggies there. As for the samoyed & spitz is still there. Heard from Mami, the spitz today even cuter, placed his both paws on the glass panel & sleep. So kawaii!!! Mami starts to like pomeranian, coz it's small in size. Heh... But I feel that she still loves me as much. There's a pic of a pom there slping. Really kawaii!!! GH~ There's pictures of the Goldies... Enjoy urself!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home