Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: Miss those night walks…

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Miss those night walks…

Lately has been raining in the night, and I’ve got to pass my night cooling walk. *Sniff* But they’ve been trying to bring me out whenever they can. They bought this new camera and there’s mic, therefore if I’m making any noise, YOU CAN HEAR. Kaka… Coz people watching my videos asked Mummy that how come there’s no sound. Keke.. Now.. my videos are with sound already wor. But I’m a quiet boy therefore videos of me being noisy is kinda hard.

Here are some of the videos.

~Me being excited over Mummy’s home. Keke…~


~Me happily chewing away my rawhide~


~Mr. Finger Dude meeting Me Part I~


~Mr. Finger Dude meeting Me Part II~



~Mr. Finger Dude meeting Me Part III~
Hmm… Youtube don’t allows me to upload this. Sob.. Probably the file is too big. Daddy will help with this. So hopefully Mummy will be able to upload this part soon. Keke…

After the long wait. Finally it's uploaded.



~Mummy found this video of JS having fun in Treasure Hunt~


~Haven heard a howling JS.. Here it is~


~Cute JS Puppies (Mummy hope to see my children too)~

Mummy will update my pictures and new videos soon. So STAY TUNE~!~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home