Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Back alast*~*

Monday, July 27, 2009

*~*Back alast*~*

*~*Fan on Full Blast*~*

Oppz... I hope I didnt mess this place up. I just wanna blow away all the digital dust. Keke....

Mummy finally compile my recent pictures for me to put them up. Woof~ Mummy's been busy and tired but Daddy & Mummy had been bringing me out for my routine walks and sometimes will get to meet some neighbours. I would really love to meet (check them out) Max the red/white husky who is big in size and nice in coat but.... not Jumbo coz he's seriously hyper... No offence.. but I kinda dislike Goldies. But no worries, I just like to disturb them. Woof~ Woof~

Husky is still my favourite. But any other dogs except Goldies are fine. Daddy & Mummy brought me to the street soccer court for a short dog run on Friday (24th July 2009) despite Mummy being so tired after work, and Pedro the Goldie joined us too. Coz Uncle James helped to buy my food - Orijen 6 Fish. Yeah~ Food~ Pedro's Uncle James and Auntie Sarah's little big baby. Pedro loves huggy. He'll paw up and hug Daddy and Mummy while I walked around the whole court and pee... Keke... Sometimes, I will disturb Pedro and haha... he's all afraid of me. Keke.... Soon after, we left for Carl's Jr. at ECP to catch up with Auntie Josie and Uncle Willie. Hasnt met them for ages. I'm gonna bug Mummy to get me a big nice cake for my coming birthday. I think Mummy's planning something for my birthday. *Imagine my glamourous birthday* *POP* *Whinez* My cake~ My Cheyenne Darling~




Mummy placed my picture on her office pass. Keke... And there's another picture of me... my 3rd birthday's picture placed on her desk. I wanna Mummy's picture by my bed too~




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home