Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*pOoR Me*~*

Thursday, April 14, 2005

*~*pOoR Me*~*

*~*SoBz SoBz*~*
Heh.... Actually it's *~*YeAh YeAh*~* finally gets to play again. Heh... mEet up with Ridal again but wif new frens today... Wolfie, Hazel, new member of Corgi family - Velvet(a Corgi Pedigree leh). Though mot very frenly @ first, but slowly she got used to me, she initiate to play with me, but by then I was too tired to play. Heh... I was there watching the rest playing Lolx... but the pics taken below are taken when I juz reached. lolx... Therefore I was so excited at 1st. heh...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When I got home, Mummy's bz with her work again. Haiz.... So I entertain myself by resting hard. lolx...
Saw some cute pics of doggys...
~Wondering wat breed is this... So Funny... SpongeBob in Disguise~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Husky my Favourite... And he/she's so CUTE...~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~Dat's me wif Daddy taken on 12th April 2005~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home