Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*My Wife/Younger Sis is under Pending Mode*~*

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

*~*My Wife/Younger Sis is under Pending Mode*~*

~WoOoOOooOof~
My mummy is searching high & low for the female spitz both daddy n mummy desire. Found it but she's not for sale. Sob... There goes my playmate. Haiz... Oh yeah.. forget my greetings.
~Happy New Year!!!~
~Happy Lunar New Year!!!~
~Erm.... Happy Valentine's Day~
Thought I would have a partner to spend Valentine's Day with. But sadly got to wait till April/May before my playmate is available to come home with me. But she can celebrate my 3rd Birthday with me.
Hmm... Mummy took alot alot of pictures of me. But... she didnt compile it. Therefore no pictures yet. Heh.... But there are pictures of the little gal whom my mummy fell in love with.
P2050247
P2050246
P2050245
P2050244
Here are the pictures of my god-mum's little boy(new member to her family)
Name: Bear Bear
(Brother of the Female Spitz my mummy love)
D.O.B: 15 December 2005
Gender: Male
Breed: Japanese Spitz
(Same Breed as Me hahahaha I'm the main influence)
Bear Bear

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home