Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*gReEdY PeT BaKeRy WeEk*~*

Friday, April 29, 2005

*~*gReEdY PeT BaKeRy WeEk*~*

*~*wOoooOooOOf*~*YuMmy*~*
Lately, mummy had been buying caramel milk, yummy bakery stuffs from Greedy Pet Bakery - my favourite bakery @ the moment. Heh... And new rawhide with chicken flavour, more Bone-A-Mint, and.... no idea.. Lolx.. Coz some mummy hasn't gave me yet. Heh...
~My delicious Cupcake, Muffins & Cookies, Dirty Me, Cheeky Me~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Why am I dirty ah... Coz I was anxious dat daddy & mummy gonna leave me alone as I was behind the gate whereby they are out there. I wanna join u...~!~!~!~!~ Pls let me join you. I got my head onto some rust on the gate, therefore.... I'm rusty... stained... Lolx... I was whining, making all sorts of noise to let mummy to remember dat I'm still there, dun forget to bring me along. Heh...
~Lazy me~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haven been going out lately... Sob Sob... Daddy & Mummy's been stuck @ home lately. Didnt go for supper and there goes my outing.
Mummy, when can we go out again????? If not, I'll really become rusty & dusty~!~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home