Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Trend and Heat of Dlog*~*

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

*~*Trend and Heat of Dlog*~*

WoOoF~

Yawnz~ My Mummy read the Straits Time last week and she started her dlog hunting. Keke.. To her surprise, there's many pple out there are bloggings for their beloved "children" too. And I'm one of them. Keke... Mummy's been bz at work during weekdays but will always bring me out during the weekends.


Actually last week, Mummy intend to bring Yoyo over again to play. But sadly, yoyo’s on heat. Too bad… But nvm, mummy brought me out. Went for a walk at ECP. But actually not going out is nvm, as long as mummy’s with me. But of coz I won’t mind going out as I loves going out be it just for a simple walk ard the estate. I’m satisfied.

I’m now at home alone with the maid and both mummy and daddy’s at work. MUMMY~~~~ I’m scare… The loud sound… so scary.. where are you, MUMMY!!!!! What’s that loud sound?? It’s cosy to sleep on mummy’s bed now but the loud sound is scaring me.

It’s almost time that mummy should come back liao. Mummy… quickly come back please. I miss you and I need you. I’m scared.
Here are some of the pictures that my daddy had took for me. Me slping while daddy's surfing the net and mummy's still in dreamland with me, me being cheeky and That's me pleasing my mummy for treats. Keke.. I'm such a glutton.
4th April 2006_-_01
4th April 2006_-_02

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home