Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Finally Back here*~*

Monday, April 09, 2007

*~*Finally Back here*~*

~Greetings Everyone~
Hi Shit

9th April 2007

Mummy left for work and wondering how come Daddy’s still in bed. Guess he’ on his off day bah. Hehe.. Feel sad as Mummy left for work but as least I’ve Daddy here with me.

Mummy gave me milk for breakfast. Yummy Milk!!!


Daddy left me alone at home oso. Sob… He got send my grandparents to the airport.

*Lonely*
Yeah!! Daddy's back but where's Mummy??


8th April 2007

Sob Sob.. Today mummy brought me to the vet, for my yearly vaccination. Hmph.. I’m a brave boy. Didn’t even whine abit, although it’s abit painful. Wondering why must I go for this. I twitched abit when the needle poke into me. But I’m happy.. dunno why oso. I was wagging my tail all the time and mummy’s like very happy like dat. I guess she’s happy to see my happy.

After the jab, I became jelly, dun feel like walking. Mummy and Daddy, being understanding brought me home and let me have some milk and rest at home while they go out for lunch. Love Mummy and Daddy to bits. Woof…

They brought me out in the evening, to Pet Movers. *Excited* Explored the new smells there and I peed on Mummy and she got really angry. Sob.. Sry!! She bought me a lot of new things. Yummy!!! And a really smells good shampoo. I love to smell good juz like Mummy.

Pooing on the way during the walk to my Auntie’s place. Due to the rain, we took the LONG CUT. Reached and had fun with my cousins (Mummy’s sis’s children) Keke… I noe it sounds weird but that’s how I should call them rite? Mummy hor! Had fun with them and was playing with my new rawhide.

Got home as I was kinda tired, and juz wanna mummy to clean me up and so that I can rest on my bed. While Mummy was preparing the water, I walked over to her and be ready to let her wipe me all over. Simply Loves that.

~Sweet Dreams~

6th April 2007

Mummy finally makes herself to bath me. Happy Happy… I got all energetic after the bath and feeling all cheeky. Kaka.. Jumping here and there. Getting those heavy undercoat off my body really makes me relax. Mummy prepared quite a number of pictures for me to put up here and there’s even a video. Wanna see???

Here are some pictures and videos of me. Enjoy ok?



Winnie the Pooh_-_01

Winnie the Pooh_-_02
~He’s Winnie the Pooh. My New Playmate! I prefer him to be naked coz he’ll be ALL YELLOW!!! My favourite Colour!!~

Shiba Inu
~Mummy & Daddy saw this cute fella from Vivo City’s Pet Safari,. He’s really cute!~

Rich Bitch
~WoW! Nice top!~

New Toy_-_Snake
~Another Playmate of mine, he coils ard my bed~

New Toy_-_Snake2

Growl
~Ouch! My Cheeks~

New Pram_-_02
~My New Comfy Pram~

New Pram
~Yeah! I can join Mummy to certain place liao~

Colourfull poodle
~Poor Poodle cant even sit during the show~

Cosy Bed_-_01

Cosy Bed_-_02

Cosy Bed_-_03

Cosy Bed_-_04

Cosy Bed_-_05

Cosy Bed_-_06

Cosy Bed_-_07

Cosy Bed_-_08

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home