Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*31st May - 1st June 2008*~*

Monday, June 02, 2008

*~*31st May - 1st June 2008*~*

Woof~ Mummy's been watching me thru the webcam she specially bought back in Singapore in order to see me. But sometimes she cant see me as I've been hiding at certain blind spots. Haha... But I guess Mummy & Daddy will be delighted to see me even thru the cam now as they are so far away.

I just wanna let them know that I miss them too and I'm getting really well. Mummy's intend to organize another Spitz gathering when she's back in SG for break. Date has not been set yet as she have yet confirmed the date she'll be back. But I'm already all excited.
Mummy took some pictures of me thru the webcam although not very clear but she's still happy to do so. And she mentioned to me that she will take lotsa pics of me when she's back as it's not very often that i will have that puppy look even when i'm already turning 5 in September. Woof~
Mummy... I really wish that you and Daddy wont be leaving me alone again. I really miss you. I wan the TLC from you again. Days that you let me play Treasure Hunt, scolding me for being notti but still love me as much.
I Wuff You Mummy & Daddy~ Come back REAL Soon ok?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home