Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Finally I see my Daddy & Mummy Again*~*

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

*~*Finally I see my Daddy & Mummy Again*~*

Finally seeing my Daddy & Mummy after 5 long months…

Finally they're back. I was unsure at first. Wondering if I'm dreaming or wat. But after smelling mummy's hand. I know I'm not dreaming. They're really back. As you can see how happy and crazy I became. But soon after the crazy scene, they left me alone at home. Sob... No choice, they're going for dinner. Mummy said she'll come back once they're done. *Whinez*
They're back after dinner, Mummy sayang me, hugged me and kisses me. I miss you alot too. Finally my mummy bath me again, if not it will be Grandma who bathes for me. Keke... I'm brought back home and back on the cosy bed. I was uncertain as I'm not allowed on the bed at Grandparents' place. But Mummy signalled to me that I'm allowed on the bed back at home. *Happy & Snugglez* I'm really happy to be back at home with Daddy & Mummy. Soon I'm back to my usual self. Haha... The "bo chup" me is back in action. Mummy's been telling me that they'll be back for awhile only. So must really treasure the time we're together. Sob... Dun like to hear that at all.
Mummy trained me to pee in the toilet as I'm not allowed to go out to do my biz as my routine already due to the ticks incident. Wanna know how she asked me to pee in the toilet? Mummy lifted my hind leg and said... Pee Here! OK? Good Boy ah! Haha.... Doesn't it look dumb? But somehow I understand and did as command. I wanna be a gd boy you know. If not Mummy dun wan me how? *Sob* Hope I do get to go out often. I miss going out alot.
As you can see, Mummy's organized another JS Gathering. I'm really looking forward to it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home