Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Whinez... Am I being forgotten?*~*

Monday, October 13, 2008

*~*Whinez... Am I being forgotten?*~*

*~*Whinez*~*

Wondering if I'm being forgotten already. Actually NO! Grandparents been webcamming with Mummy, I get to hear her talk but I don't seem to see her. Whinez... Is she at the door? Why aren't you guys opening the door for her? Where is she?

Heard that Mummy will be coming back for good soon. Prob end of Dec bah but that all depends on the results. Whinez... Hope everything will be fine and they will be back soon. *Woof (Pray) hard*
Mummy's been seeing me on webcam as usual. Therefore sometimes she will take some pictures. I know I look really poor thing there, inside the restricted zone. Actually it's totally of no choice. Coz of the area has a high chance of having ticks, not in the house I mean as everything's been cleared since months ago. It's the corridor area or mayb downstairs. Therefore I'm restricted to the back area and will be allowed to be out on and off when someone's around. When grandparents' on the webcam with Mummy, I'll be let in the room and on the BED!!! Yeah~ Sometimes I take this chance to slp comfortably while they chat, but they keep moving me here n there so that Mummy can see me. Woof~

Mummy~ Come back soon ok? I miss you badly. (Mummy miss you too, wish that I can go back real soon. 2 more months...)

As I said Mummy took some pictures of me, therefore she compiled some as follows....



Mummy took a video of Keasha humping and was laughing away coz she was so funny and enthu about it. Mummy guessed it's the peak of her heat bah, coz it's abt to end. She was hyper in humping for only that 3 days especially when we're abt to slp, she will start look for our hands to hump. We were amused by it at first but got to stop that habit, so after the video, we nv allow her to hump again. But ever since the heat was over, she nv initiates to hump again. So prob it was the heat was the reason behind those humpy dumdy... Woof~





Paw Off Shiro

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home