Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Teacher's Day & Birthdays*~*

Monday, September 01, 2008

*~*Teacher's Day & Birthdays*~*

Woof~ Happy Teacher's Day!!! Other than this, it's my Grandpa's 65th Woofday!!!!

Happy Woofday Grandpa!!!
Stay Healthy!!! I'll love you more each day!!!


After Grandpa's birthday, it will be my another Grandpa's Woofday, that's My Daddy's Daddy!!! Woof~ Den it will be MY WOOF~ WOOFDAY!!!

That's next Tuesday which is 9th September. Mummy simply love no. 9 ever since. As you can see her mobile no. has quite a few 9s, even now her apartment address end up consist of 9 too. Unit 2106 (2+1+0+6 = 9) / 108 (1+0+8 = 9) A*****t Street. As you can see.. u add up the numbers it becomes 9. They had some trouble looking for apartment until this came along, which was not released as it was in the cleaning process but available. So... it's ME~! Who "reserved" the apartment for them. Woof~ juz joking, I guess it's all coincidence. But it's 9/9 leh. Haha... My birthday's easy to remember as I'm a doggy (9) in Hokkien and birthday falls on 9/9. Woof~ I'm so surrounded by the no. 9. So you guys must remember ok?

*Whinez hard*~ Mummy & Daddy are not here with me this year. I've never had my woofday without them. They always have something special for me every year. But what about this year??? I guess it'll be just another day with no outing, no cake. *Whinez* Mummy... come home soon~

Let me share with you my past woofyday's pictures.


~1st Woofday~

Shiro's 1st Birthday

~2nd Woofday~

Shiro's 2nd Birthday

~3rd Woofday~

Shiro's 3rd Birthday

~4th Woofday~

My 4th woofday was a little more special then usual as I was celebrating with my sister - Mashiro. It was so coincidence as Mummy changed my name to Shiro (although she REALLY seldom use it). And that's when Mashiro's Mummy found me and we had our little reunion. Woof~ But... seriously.. after soooooo long... I cant really remember her, and she's really active but lazy. She always initiates to play but I'm being such a bad boy for always ignoring her. Woof~ Wooofoooffoffff~

Shiro's 4th Birthday

Shiro's 4th Birthday Cake

Shiro's 4th Birthday with Mashiro

Paw Off Shiro

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home