Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: Happy Day for me~

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Day for me~

Although it could be just any ordinary day for some other people, but it's something special today. Not something seriously fantastic, but it means something me. Mummy & Daddy brought me out to East Coast Park for my walk instead of just around the neighbourhood area. It has been quite some time (more than a month) since I last had a car ride to somewhere else for my walk or gathering. I still enjoy walking along East Coast Park, this time, it is along the MacDonald's area. Mummy had craving for fries again, I wish I could have some too, but I know I'm not allowed to eat it. Satisfied with my walk and headed back to the car~ Hmm.... Car Ride again! Yeah~ I was surprised by Daddy drove to the drive-thru, I stared hard at the counter, am I getting what I'm thinking? YES! Ice-cream for me... This time it isnt once in a blue moon, it's ONCE IN A PINK MOON, haha.. coz it's even more rare. Mummy said it's a compensation for my birthday as my tummy was giving me problems, so no ice cream for me. But it's alright, as long as I get to eat it. Woof~ Mummy and Daddy had 1 each too. Eating ice cream family~ Attack! Slurpz~ Yummy! Finished mine soon after~ *TARGET CHANGE* Mummy's~ When Mummy tried to clean my mouth after my ice cream, I tried my luck on hers. Woof~ Manage to get some but at least that's abit more for me. Mummy cleaned me up as usual, enjoyed my cold water, and time to chew on rawhide till I fall aslp~ Yawnz~

Here's one of my silly trick to cheer up Daddy and Mummy by being lazy with a flipped lips~


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home