Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Lonely*~*

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

*~*Lonely*~*

~10th April 2007~
Haiz.. Mummy and Daddy as usual, went out for work and I'm all alone at home. When are you coming back?
~9th April 2007~
Yeah.. Mummy came back. Sayang me abit den she went out again. Sob.. Daddy's been back at home but out again. And this time mummy's back but not Daddy. Where is he? And where's Mummy going?
Mummy said, 'Love you, baby! Be good boy har, stay at home!' And she left. Sob... Now it's 12am.. where's Mummy & Daddy??? OH THEY ARE BACK ALREADY.... *Excited*
Got their sayang and they started to unpack my new kibbles - Merrick's Turducken. Cleaned up the container and me here looking at them, and wondering when can I eat?
Finally got to eat it. *yummy* Mummy's tired... and she's on the bed resting but she dun look like Mummy at all. She got something on her face... it's light brown and it smells real weird. Heard Daddy said.. she's doing something call MASK. Keke.. Nvm.. as long as she's here with me.
It's getting late, and it's slp time. *Nitez*
*Yawnz* *Coils ard in bed*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home