Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*One Torturing Experience for me*~*

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

*~*One Torturing Experience for me*~*

Today, Mummy brought me out, I was really happy until they left me alone with the groomer. Sob... I know I had my bath last night, but paternal Grandparents want me to go through a Professional Grooming to play safe. I was sent to Vivo City's grooming centre at Pet Lovers. I'm really scared, I was placed inside the "cage" And Daddy Mummy's outside. I panicked and I barked and barked, scratched the glass window, hoping that I can escape. But sadly I cant. Mummy & Daddy left. I'm ALL ALONE. I"M SCARED!!!! Mummy said that her heart aches when she was me doing that. As it's not my turn yet, therefore I've to wait. This is my 3rd time to a groomer but first time there.
I was left there all alone. Mummy came back to check me out but didnt get to see me and dunno where did I go. So they left and walked ard Vivo City. When I'm already done, I was left back into the cage. But soon after, they're back to pick me up finally. I'm delighted to see them. And they say I really smell nice. And Mummy said they might be using All Systems products as I smell like one. Woof~
Headed home, after that and I'm really tired. Snorez~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home