Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: Bath and Treat Time~

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bath and Treat Time~

Whinez~ It's been raining quite some time and I always had to miss my walks due to the wet floor and the seasonal period of ticks.

I hardly get any ticks for so long but seems like this area is not as clean, or maybe the effectiveness of my garlic powder has dropped. But lucky thing is that Daddy and Mummy manage to exterminate all of them. Woof~ They always said that the ticks don't seem to bother me at all as I don't scratch, lick or even shave. But... they do, just minimal effect on me. Woof~

But, Mummy finally bath me and it's a MONDAY evening. After her long day at work, came back and bring me for my routine walk... and back to have a bath.

It took Mummy about 1.5 hours from bath to dry to making me smell even better and keeping me away from ticks. So means... i get to get my walks if the floor's not as wet. Keke...

Oh~ Yesterday, Mummy brought me to visit my Uncle's sister's new place at Carribean, nice place. Gets to play on the playground for awhile. Woof~ It's been so long since I last played on one. Mummy took some pictures for me too. Mummy and her family went to Makan Sutra ard Esplanade for dinner, and I was hidden away somewhere but still able to stay close to mummy. Woof! I had my dinner there too, my pre packed dinner. Not something that's yummy like Mummy's. Whinez~ But better than nothing to eat. Mummy had her KOI too... to reward herself for her hardwork at work. And I benefit from that too... Yummy pearls.. but sadly I wasnt given alot. Only a few... but it's one of my favourite too. Always eyeing for it. Keke... Here are the pictures mummy took for me... Enjoy~

Wish to have more fun... Hope Mummy will organize a Xmas Pawty for our members?



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home