Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Happenings*~*

Monday, April 23, 2007

*~*Happenings*~*

~22nd April 2007~

I was being left at Mummy’s home alone. But luckily there’s rib to entertain me & air-con is on too. After 2 hours, they’re finally back. Me happily greeted them and soon headed home.

Mummy bought new stuffs for me again.

~New Stuff for me~

Shiro_-_05
*Paw Pleaser for me.. for my rough pokey paws*

Shiro_-_02

Shiro_-_04

Shiro_-_06

Shiro_-_07

~21st– 22nd April 2007 – Night Time~

Today, Mummy & Daddy brought me out to meet my Love. Finally again!!!

I was so excited and cant wait to go in n hunt my Love one down and there’s 3 huskies inside. And as usual, it’s easy to spot her. Keke… Later on, Pepper & Titan another 2 huskies joined us. But due to their temperament, mummy & daddy had to be more alert and careful. But sadly.. accidents to happen… And the ignorant me is the victim.

Quite happening.. I was ‘attacked’ by Titan who is also the biggest in size, but luckily Mummy had the belief to keep my fur is thick n long enough therefore I was lucky to miss the fatty meat of mine and I submitted which stopped everything. *Phew* if not, Mummy & Daddy sure heart pain. The stupid me dashed towards Titan thinking of greeting him but who knows. Guess he dun remember me le bah. Mummy said my fur got ‘plucked’ out juz like a chicken’s feather being plucked out. But luckily I’m not injured. Mummy & Daddy with their frens did lotsa catch up and we do enjoyed ourselves and Me as usual, forever, never failed to glued to Cheyenne – My Love.

As time is getting late, Mummy & Daddy headed home and me, walked back to the car reluctantly. But I’m sure Mummy & Daddy will bring me out to meet her again.

Shiro_-_03

Shiro_-_01
~Shy as I’m going to introduce my Love one~

~My Love~

Shiro & His Love_-_01

Shiro & His Love_-_02

~My Love’s Sister - Kayenne~

Kayenne

~20th April 2007~

Today, Mummy juz drove us out and back home soon after. Wanna know drove us to where? Visit her blog here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home