Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: ~New Name Good News~

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

~New Name Good News~

Oh! Mummy and Daddy think that my name is too girl for me. Therefore they’re changing it to “Shiro”. Nice mah? Sounds nice to me. But abit not used to it. Keke… It’s White in Japanese.

As for Koyuki, it’s Japanese name is Snowie. Keke…

~16th April 2007~

*~*Mummy’s got a Good News!!*~*

She passed her driving and can start driving me around already. Yeah!!!

Congratulations Mummy!

Bring me out more often ok??? Kekeke…..

Mummy intends to let me post some of my old videos to share.

~Enjoy them!~


~Me Digging in my New Toy Bed~

Oh Mummy allows me to share this video is too big to put it up. Too bad. Haha…

~15th April 2007~

JRT Pups_-_01
*JRT Pups cuddle for warmth*

JRT Pups_-_02
*Barely 2 months old in a freezing environment*


~Cant they be more sensitive and take good care of the pets they’re selling??? They’re plain cruel!~

~13th April 2007~

Mummy forced me to cam-whore with her.

Shiro & Me_-_01
*Let Me Go!*

Shiro & Me_-_02
*Act Cute for Mummy*

Shiro & Me_-_03

Shiro & Me_-_04

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home