Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*Part of My July Happenings*~*

Friday, July 11, 2008

*~*Part of My July Happenings*~*

*~*3rd - 11th July 2008*~*
Mummy & Daddy's been with me unless they need to go out and cant bring me along. They've been bringing me out quite often at night too as they're busy in the day. They try to bring me out whenever they can. I visited Grandparents too and met my cousins. Woof~ They had fun, and I'm really bored but I do get entertained on and off. Keke...
Mummy brought me over to their friends' place, as they chilled out, I had company - Forte the Shetland. He can be quite possessive but I'm alright with it. He got fed up with me being given a rawhide, and he watched me on and off, somehow it's his place afterall. I got treated with a supplement - Dematrix, which is meant for good skin. But Mummy didnt get that for me as she's not around to monitor my process if I were to eat it. She's afraid if I cant take it or after a few dosage, I got allergy or wat. So she's going to get me only when she's back. *Whinez* It's really yummy you know.
I've got a nasty bite by dunno what. Mummy guessed that I must have got bitten during the walk ard the estate the other night. It's all swollen almost as big as a 20 cents coin and it's PURPLE in colour. It's really painful. Mummy tried her best to fix it, squeezed out the puls and I endure the pain. She cleaned it every now and then to keep it dry and prevented me from licking it. Cant help, natural instinct. Mummy suspect that I must have got bitten during the night walk at Mummy's fren's place. Coz anytime before that, I didnt have any as Mummy checked me every time she bring me out. She's going to bring me to see a doctor soon and get my Pro Heart jab too. Hopefully everything's going to be fine soon.
Muumy & Daddy's going to leave soon. Really cant bear to let them go. *Whinez*
~6th July 2008~
Mummy brought me to Grandparents' place again. And my cousins are all there. Really had fun. Took quite a no. of pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home