Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: More treats for me?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More treats for me?

Mummy took more pictures of me last night but her intentions werent to take me but the treats. Whinez~ But nvm... does that means I will have more treats? Woof delightfully~ Mummy finally made up her mind to take pictures of me everyday and update the blog but not sure if she's really going to do it anot. Hmph~

Mummy's thinking to help me get more biscuits and rawhide as Bubbles' Mummy going on a holiday. Woof~ So she tried to take pictures of them but ended up I'm always inside. I managed to steal some of the biscuits and she had to refill in order to take the picture. Cheeky me...

I wish Mummy and Daddy will bring me for a long walk today Woof~ But Mummy seems to be caught by Flu again. Get well soon and bring me out ok? Although you are still bringing me for routine walks. Woof~ I wanna go somewhere else too......






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home