Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: No pictures but plenty of old pictures

Friday, November 27, 2009

No pictures but plenty of old pictures

Mummy didnt take any picture for me last night. Arent she suppose to? Whinez~ But she chose some of the older pictures and video that were never released before. Keke...

Yesterday, I did something silly that Daddy laughed at me and told Mummy too. I scared myself today, as I walk through the curtain into the room, I bumped into the vacuum machine that gave me a shock. Daddy said that the look I gave was classic and funny. This is just my trick to brighten up your day you know~ Woof~

Today, went to visit grandparents before they are leaving for a short holiday. Usual, I will always stare at the bag that Mummy always bring along with her, and Grandpa will ask if there's any treats for me. Woof~ And I will be given treats.... Simply love Grandpa... he always gives me treats although sometimes I need to perform some tricks to earn them. But nvm, as long as there's food. Keke....

We went to Marina Barrage but it was too dark to take any pictures, but I did enjoy myself with the walk and the cool air blowing... We sat down and enjoy the wind, while I look around at the same time, snuggled in between Daddy and Mummy. It felt really good.

As Daddy and Mummy got abit hungry, therefore going to meet Josie Jie Jie and Willie Kor Kor. So... I needs to be alone at home... Whinez~ I was given a piece of Venison bone and sasami Chicken, yummy~ I was eating and forgotten about being left alone, until my food's all gone... Whinez~ But I did stay at home as a good boy and waited for them to come back.

I'm getting sleepy.... Would like to share the following pictures and video.... Enjoy them~







Here's one image that my Daddy did... NO PEEKING~ Woof~



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snowie is such an intelligent dog. :)

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home