Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: 1st outing with Wynter

Monday, July 26, 2010

1st outing with Wynter

I was typing finishing but~ the draft weren't SAVED..... Whine~  Ok here goes for a newer version...

Finally Mummy upload and watermarked the pictures.   She had compiled and went through the images.

Here are the photos taken during the event for I Love Sun, I Love Dogs.   I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and had fun making new friends too.


Mummy enter Wynter and I to join the Mass Pet Wedding~ Hope we can be selected. Woof~  Mummy also planned to bring me to Cafe Del Mar this weekend for the event Pooch Day out.  We'll definitely be going right? *Blink blink*


Ok~ I shall rant no more and enjoy the pictures as they speak thousand words.

~Album 1~






~Album 2~


 




~Album 3~






~Album 4~






~Album 5~




~Album 6~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home