Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*12th July 2008 - The Japanese Spitz Gathering*~*

Saturday, July 12, 2008

*~*12th July 2008 - The Japanese Spitz Gathering*~*

Finally it’s the gathering again. Mummy’s late again as usual as this time she cant find the place and had errands to run in the afternoon, get back home to bring me out. Haiz… Mummy enjoyed seeing so many spitz around and catch up with them. She’s really into that female spitz – Frosty Jr. She’s really cute though. Keke… When am I getting a company? *Hint*

After the event, Mummy brought me to see my Sis – Mashiro. Now she’s as big as me already, but mummy said she looks slightly bigger than me compare to last time, I’m much bigger than her due to my coat I think. She’s really a big female. LOL…. Didn’t manage to take picture with her as she cant stop moving around.

Some pictures compliments from
Serene (Georgi’s Ma)

*~*Me…Once a Fatty, Marie Woof Slimming Centre - Successful Example*~*


~Forte the Shetland~

~Georgi Boy~

~BB aka Baobei~

~Lele the Mini JS~

~Frosty the Samoyed~

~Frosty Junior~

~Mashiro – My Sister~



Everything went well and looking forward to the next gathering when Mummy's back. Mummy & Daddy's going for movie later. So i'm going to be left alone at home. *Whinez....*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home