Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*14th - 18th July 2008*~*

Saturday, July 19, 2008

*~*14th - 18th July 2008*~*

Had my pro heart jab and got my nasty bump fixed. My fur around the nasty bump was shaved off and become a naked wound. I'm prescribed with some medication - antibiotics, inflammtory, fever/pain/itchiness.
I'm all along alright with medication, so Mummy had no problem with me eating them. I'm such a gd boy right? Keke...
Grandma's instructed to get me shaved down once my wound is healed and regrow my fur. *Whinez* I'm going to be NAKED again. But luckily, during the period when i'm naked, I'm always at home. *Smilez* Mummy's again no chance to see me naked. Coz she juz got my jabbed so I cant take bath anytime soon so means no GROOMING. Keke... How I wish Mummy can groom me again. Since Mummy brought me home, I'm always groomed by her and her only, no one else. Until when she needs to head overseas, no choice so she let me to go for my virgin grooming session nearby. And 2nd time, was brought by grandma due to my ticks and 3rd - Vivo City. And GOING TO HAVE THE 4th TIME. *Fainted*
Mummy took quite a lot of pictures of me since she’ll be leaving for Australia soon. Mummy wont be bringing me back to Grandparents’ place until the day she’s flying as she really cant bear to leave me and don’t wish to. She was telling me a lot of things in the car on the way to grandparents’ place. I really don’t wish to listen but I’ve got no choice but to be a good boy and wait for her and Daddy to come back.

I’m already missing her. She can see me through the webcam but I cant. Hopefully grandparents webcam with her, so I can see her too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home