Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*#1 All Systems Products*~*

Saturday, August 23, 2008

*~*#1 All Systems Products*~*

#1 All Systems Moisturizing Coat Protector and Enhancer


This product adds extra shine and is terrific for dematting. This exceptional #1 All systems product is also useful for breaking down lacquer and chalk.

#1 All Systems Moisturizing Coat Protector and Enhancer contains vegetable protein, mink oil and some highly refined lanolin oil for moisture.

Helps alleviate dry skin and associated flaking skin.

Mummy's been using it on it, and it keeps me smell as good as a baby with smooth coat.

=======================================================

Having problems with your pooches licking themselves excessively and no idea what to do? Mummy knows that there's another product which is bitter apple that really smells bad. Doubt you will wanna try that, right? Coz it's going to be a stink bomb. Woof~ Fret not. You can always try this product - #1 All Systems Tea Tree Oil Spray.

#1 All Systems Tea Tree Oil Spray

This product is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, analgesic all natural product for insect bites, hot spots, and fungus infections. Heals all type of sores. Contains a natural solvent for absorption into the skin to promote healing.

Other than these above stated purposes, it can somehow stop your pooches from licking the places that’s being sprayed on as it’s really BITTER! Mummy always used it on me whenever I started licking myself and I really hate it. Mummy complained that after applying on me (massaging it into my coat and areas), even she washed her hand thoroughly, you can still taste it on your hands. Yes, it is that strong and that bitter.

Mummy was introduced to this product and had tried it on me, and she loves to disturb me with it. She will juz hold the bottle towards my nose and I'll just turn away. Why cant she stop doing that? *Whinez* Therefore if your pooches have licking problems, you may try this. The packing seems to be different. Therefore it's suggested to ask the sales person.

=======================================================

~Just for Laughs for the day~

~Angry Cat Part I~


~Angry Cat Part II~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home