Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*14th - 20th August 2008*~

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

*~*14th - 20th August 2008*~

Mummy's being away for almost a month already. And tml (15th August 2008) is the day that I'm going to get shaved. Mummy said again she doesn't have the chance to see me in Real life for being "naked". Doubt she can bear to see me go "naked" too as she simply loves the fluffy me.
She took quite a few pictures of me using the webcam (therefore the quality is not that good) before I get shaved down again.
~15th August 2008~
Yes! It's the day I'm going to get shaved down. Mummy's kinda excited about it. Grandma was instructed to inform the groomer to leave my tail alone but yet the groomer ignored the instruction and shaved part of my tail's fur away. That made Mummy really angry. What reason did the groomer give? Pattern mah!!!! Mummy's like WAT PATTERN!!! So ugly!!! Now the tail's fur is going to be unbalance. Mummy's really angry about it. But no choice, not done oso done already. She's wondering to shave it all since it's already partly gone. And Mummy said that tail's fur going to take even longer to get it all fluff up. Sob... And the ding dong groomer trimmed those fur on the tail and it look like a BROOM NOW!!!!! Don't know dun anyhow touch mah. Make my mummy so angry!!!! Haiz....
After the shave, I feel kinda cold without all the protection fur of mine, therefore I looked for something which I can lay on. That's the floor mat, which can keeps me abit warmer. *Shivers* Therefore, I appeared "hiding" from the camera which actually I'm laying on the floormat to keep me on. Woof~
~16th - 20th August 2008~
Mummy's been viewing me and I was caught doing the notti acts a few times (licking prohibited places) but she's unable to shout at me or even scold me.. so lalalalala.... Got chance why not! Woof! But she's still very upset about my tail especially when the time she looked at me. Mummy... I'm healthy and good so don't worry. Tail's fur you can always groom back for me. I know it will take time, but no worries ok? I'm getting on well, and you can see my layers of flabby meat.... soon to be filled in. I know I look the lousy quality of Shar Pei... Lol.... Coz Shar Pei the more layers the better it is. But I only have a few layers lah. Woof~
Mummy caught me slping on the bed she bought me, seeing me coil up... cold mah without my furry coat. Woof~ It was too hot to slp on it when I had my coat on, but now I can get all cosy on it when I'm "naked".
Miss you Mummy & Daddy!!! Come back soon ok?!
Enjoy the pictures Mummy took.

Mummy suddenly recall this video of a Split Personality Dog.... It's really funny. Enjoy it~

~Very Angry Cat~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home