Snowie's J.S. ♥ÅñG룆€ x§ĥĩŗŏx the Japanese Spitz♥: *~*20th July - 6th August 2008*~*

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

*~*20th July - 6th August 2008*~*

Mummy's been watching me through the webcam. And grandparents did webcam with her, seeing her on the big tv, her calling me (and me looking out to the door, wondering if it's her.) She was laughing at my actions as she called me, I tilted my head, wondering where she is. Guess I don't know where she is actually. I wish she's back with me already.
*WhiiNnNnNeZ*
Grandma called her, telling her I'm having diarrhoea and was given solution. And I'm given one of my favourite food - Boiled Pumpkin. But grandma steamed it. Still as yummy. And after that, Mummy's unable to log in into the webcam and she's unable to see me. Sob... Hope she will see me soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home